The type of treatment will depend on the diagnosis and the type of your problem. Each client is treated individually, which means the Physiotherapy treatment techniques chosen are specific for that person and their condition.
In order to be effective, treatment has to be individualised, and treatment techniques has to be based on physical findings in the assessments.
Below are some of the services that we provide:
- A thorough examination
- Explanation of diagnosis and treatment plan
- One-on-one hands-on Physiotherapy treatment
- Manual Therapy
- (combination of joint manipulation/mobilization, massage)
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Osteopathic Manual Therapy
- Core stability exercise programs for muscle imbalances
- and postural correction
- Electrotherapy including Ultrasound, TENS, Muscle Stimulation and Biofeedback