Our Physiotherapists and Massage Therapists are trained in the diagnosis of problems and will tell you if physiotherapy will be beneficial for you or not.
The list below is only a few common conditions we often see. If your problem does not fall into any of these, you can give us a call and describe your symptoms to us. We will give you advice if it is worthwhile to see a physiotherapist or you should see your doctor.
- Back and Neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Muscle, Nerve and Joint pain
- Pre- and Post-operation rehabilitation
- Physiotherapy for children of all ages
- Car accident and workplace injuries
- Overuse injuries (i.e. Knee/hip/foot pain in runners, shoulder/elbow/wrist pain in musicians etc.)
- Many more